- Humanitarian and Resilience in South Sudan (HARSIS) project 2017-2020: Being implemented in Malakal, PoC, Akoka and Baliet in Upper Nile state by UNYDA in partnership with Oxfam South Sudan with funding from DFID/UKAID.
- Quality Alternative Education for Children and Youth in South Sudan 2016-2018 in partnership with War Child Canada funded by European Union.
- Reconnecting youth to promote peace in Upper Nile 2017-2018 funded by Norwegian People Aid (NPA)
- Project in Melut and Paloich in partnership with Cordaid Extractives
- Reaching out to the youth (Awareness raising program on MDGs – for 8 youth member association in 8 counties of Upper Nile State – funded by Oxfam Canada.
- Income Generating activities in Malakal County – funded by French Embassy
- Livelihood, Community Governance and Capacity Building projects in Malakal and Maiwut Counties – funded by CARE International – South Sudan – Both SERELIR and DCR
- Livelihood, Education, WASH, Community Governance and Capacity Building in Maiwut County – funded by Save The Children International – South Sudan – DCR
- Building a better future for vulnerable youth in South Sudan (Panyikang, Baliet and Makai Counties)- funded by War Child Canada.
- Livelihood programme- Malakal County funded by Oxfam International
- Extractive programme – Melut County funded by Cordaid.
- Livelihood – Malakal funded by Cordaid
- Peace Under Construction (PUC) funded by Care International
- Promoting Cross Border Peacebuilding through Youth Engagement funded by War Child Canada
- Improving access to information and peaceful co-existence among the vulnerable and most conflict affected youth in Upper Nile State funded by Norwegian People Aid (NPA)
- Sowing Seeds for Grassroots Communities for Sustainable Development through Lobby and Advocacy in Melut County of South Sudan funded by Cordaid.
- Quality Alternative Education for Children and Youth in South Sudan funded by War Child Canada.
- Gender At work – Gender Equality – Malakal County